Bob:

Spiro works fine. Thanks. I realize you are a fan of Gibbs. Gibbs lab has been
demolished. Neither of the 2 new residential colleges were named in his honor
but he is being “honored” by a walkway!

http://news.yale.edu/2017/02/23/celebrating-history-gibbs-lab-and-future-science-yale

Fred

        Professor Frederick E. Ziegler, Emeritus
        Sterling Chemistry Laboratory
        225 Prospect Street
        Yale University
        P.O. Box 208107