I have two fairly trivial but pesky problems, both relating to the standalone
version of Jmol, jmol.jar.  I’m using a Mac with System 10.11.6.

--With Jmol 14.18.1 I could download gzipped versions of files (XXXX.pdb.gz)
and open them directly in Jmol, using either the Open command from the File
menu or the “load file” command in the Script Console.  With Jmol 14.20.2 I
can’t open gzipped files; I have to unzip them first to XXXX.pdb format.

--While using Jmol 14.18.1 I inadvertently clicked the Font button on the
Script Console.  This made the font in the console larger.  I can’t restore the
original font size.  Even after I put Jmol 14.18.1 in the Trash and downloaded
Jmol 14.20.2, the problem persists.

Any solutions?

Jeff Cohlberg
California State University, Long Beach