Mary,

>There are many things about you that I don't know,
>political views are multifaceted, and I will try to always keep those
>things in mind.

To me the ideal would be for Americans to be multi-faceted instead of locked
into certain platforms or ideologies.  Depending on the issue, I am Liberal,
or Libertarian Conservative.  I vote for most all liberal initiatives or
propositions, I have rarely voted for Republican candidates, and I am firmly
for social welfare programs and environmental conservation.  Maybe I'm a
Conservative Democrat and just don't realize it yet! ;-)

Kakki