Sorry I forgot to send this to my friends from the 'group'  :)

Dear Mags:

I hear this is your golden birthday...24 years old on the 24th!!
You DO know right...that you can eat anything you want on your golden
birthday and not gain a pound.  It is part of the golden rule.  So enjoy
all the liver and onions, lima beans, brussel sprouts, canned peas,
squid, sweetbreads, and knockwurst to your heart's content.  I have made
a fabulous brown sugar bundt cake (heavy as a pound cake) for your
birthday. Hell offered to bring the ice cream.  Yael quietly sang a song
she wrote about not traveling with ice cream over international
borders.  Lori is bringing rainbow hats and fortune cookies along with
some very great news about her mother. And Kerry, well she has a thing
for Miss Muffet and her tuffet so she is bringing cheese curds. Susan,
also known as "The Gutz" has prepared a video for you of her riding her
Moto Guzzi while singing "Black Crow".

Happy Birthday Mags.

Peace.......Sharon