Hello

 am trying to use the jOpenDocument library <http://www.jopendocument.org/> to
create documents. I have executed the example where it creates a
spreadsheet - the code compiles and runs OK but when I tried to open the
document with Google Docs they indicated to me that the format is incorrect.

This is the example, i am using the version 1.3rc1 of jOpenDocument:

final Object[][] data = new Object[6][2];
data[0] = new Object[] { "January", 1 };
data[1] = new Object[] { "February", 3 };
data[2] = new Object[] { "March", 8 };
data[3] = new Object[] { "April", 10 };
data[4] = new Object[] { "May", 15 };
data[5] = new Object[] { "June", 18 };
String[] columns = new String[] { "Month", "Temp" };
TableModel model = new DefaultTableModel(data, columns);
// Save the data to an ODS file and open it.final File file = new
File(destpath, "temperature.ods");
SpreadSheet.createEmpty(model).saveAs(file);

--

---