Le 30/07/2013 07:54, Ángel Ruiz a écrit :
Hello,

just letting you know that the latest jar is not available in Maven Central. I am using my corporate repository, but if someone else outside my organisation tries to compile the code it won't be able to resolve the dependency:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.jopendocument</groupId>
  <artifactId>jOpenDocument</artifactId>
  <version>1.3</version>
</dependency>

Cheers,
Angel Ruiz
--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jOpenDocument" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jopendocument+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Hi,

here is the pom:
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd";>
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
<groupId>org.jopendocument</groupId>
<artifactId>jOpenDocument</artifactId>
<version>1.3</version>
<packaging>jar</packaging>
<name>jOpenDocument (including dependencies)</name>
<description>
jOpenDocument is a free library for developers looking to use Open Document files.
</description>
<url>http://www.jopendocument.org/</url>
<organization>
<name>ILM Informatique</name>
<url>http://www.ilm-informatique.fr/</url>
</organization>
<licenses>
<license>
<name>GNU General Public License 3</name>
<url>http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt</url>
<distribution>repo</distribution>
</license>
</licenses>
<developers>
<developer>
<id>ilm</id>
<name>ILM Informatique</name>
</developer>
</developers>
<mailingLists>
<mailingList>
<name>jopendocument</name>
<subscribe>http://groups.google.com/group/jopendocument</subscribe>
<archive>
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailing@jopendocument.org
</archive>
</mailingList>
</mailingLists>
<scm>
<connection>not available</connection>
<url>
http://jopendocument.org/download/jOpenDocument-src-1.3.zip
</url>
</scm>
</project>

Feel free to make it available in maven repository...

Regards,

--
Guillaume Maillard, Directeur technique
ILM Informatique, 22 place de la libération, 80100 Abbeville

Connaissez-vous?
www.openconcerto.org    Le logiciel de gestion Open Source