Le 03/03/2015 22:15, theminor a écrit :
I've gotten this to work now with add() under TextDocument - thanks!  But
can someone point out how to use addStyledContent() instead of addContent()
on a Paragraph?

When I use addStyledContent() it just adds content just like add(), with
the Default style in the document. For example, if addStyledContent("Added
Text", "Title"), where Title is a paragraph style defined in my styles.odt
document...

Any ideas? I can't get this to work...

Hi,

addStyledContent() adds content inside an existing paragraph so I think you need to pass a text style name, not a paragraph style.

Cheers,
Sylvain