Does anyone know if this format is supported? I have tried the class below
as a test to read a single cell from the spreadsheet, but have been
unsuccessful. The goal of my project is to compare spreadsheet changes
textually in eclipse. XML allows us to do this nicely, but for the users to
provide input it is best to have the standard "Excel" interface.

public class SpreadsheetTest {

    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
        File file = new File("testSpreedsheets/Untitled 1.fods");
        try
        {
            final Sheet sheet =
SpreadSheet.createFromFile(file).getSheet("Sheet1");
            String test = (String) sheet.getCellAt("A1").getValue();
            System.out.println(test);
        }
        catch (Exception e)
        {