Hello,

I have been using jOpenDocument since long time to generate ods export of
dataset in form of arraylist and worked great on Java 7, 6, 7 and 8.
Currently we are migrating project to Java 11 in the process we noticed
that jOpenDocument failes to compile since it has embeded package
org.w3c.dom which is now part of JRE and Java 11 dont allow package name to
be used at any other place.

Do you have any plans to release any updates to take care of that ?

My pom entry for jOpenDocument is as follows.

<dependency>
<groupId>org.jopendocument</groupId>
<artifactId>jOpenDocument</artifactId>
<version>1.3</version>
<!--
  <exclusions>
<exclusion>
<groupId>xml-apis</groupId>
<artifactId>xml-apis</artifactId>
</exclusion>
</exclusions> -->
</dependency>

I have tried exclusion of xml-apis but still project wont compile and
eclipse keeps on showing package error for org.w3c.dom.

Hope you extend help in this regard.

Thanks and warm regards

R. S. Patil

--