YES

-----Original Message-----
From: vivianakinyos...@yahoo.com
Sender: JosCommandos@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:45:23
To: JosCommandos@yahoogroups.com<JosCommandos@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Jos Commandos] Reviewed List of email adds please.

Dear All,

I consider myself not to be an expert in this matter, but I need your support
in this drive.

If you have been following the mails, then you will have an idea what we are
talking about.

Please let's give this idea a trial.

OBJECTIVE: To raise a small team that will drive the Sit-in meeting of chapter
Reps, Year Reps, and Volunteers.

1. Indicate your support for this initiative by saying yes on this platform.

2. Send a mail suggesting a name, (someone who will be mandated by the house to
raise a team of 3-7 man committee).

Send mail to:

cojosala...@yahoo.com

Copy the following:

1. cojosauk...@yahoo.co.uk

2. cojos...@gmail.com

3. cojosaab...@yahoo.com

I will laise with executives of the four chapters for them to come up with  a
consensus on the individual so picked by the house.

The four chapters will give this guy a mandate empowering him to:

1. Raise his own team

2. Liase with all the chapters towards producing resps for the Sit- in meeting.

3. Liase with larger house for Reps from each year.

4. Plan for the Sit-in meeting of Commandos.

5. They will give him a time-fram to achieve this. Etc etc etc.

And the house will give their full support.

Thank you for your support. I trust that this will go a long way for all of us.

Vivian Akinyosoye.
86