Adam, for listening to the advice of your seniors and set mates you have
demonstrated the true spirit of commando oneness we are and that as
commando's respect to our seniors is our hallmark in respective of our
present height or place in the society our seniors remain our seniors
and due respect most be accord them.

With this singular action of yours, you have humbled yourself and your
sins has been forgiven and you are once more welcome to the family.

I wish to use this medium to applied to the Alumni of COJOSA on behalf
of our brother Adam to please reconsidered your stand on this issues as
it is said to hear is human and to forgive is divine.

Regards,

Prince Ese Fregene

1st School Captain