Amen!!!

God bless us all in Jesus Name.

________________________________
 From: "okpe_...@yahoo.com" <okpe_...@yahoo.com>
To: JosCommandos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Jos Commandos] God Bless us all

Am in sir. God bless u!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

________________________________

From:  George Igboanugo <drigba...@yahoo.com>
Sender:  JosCommandos@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 00:33:31 -0700 (PDT)
To: JosCommandos@yahoogroups.com<JosCommandos@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo:  JosCommandos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Jos Commandos] God Bless us all

Fellow commandos,
In the Spirit of Lent and Easter I have decided to go on a special 3 day fast
for the onward progress of Cojosa. Apparently this association is destined for
greatness and hence needs Gods direct guidance in channeling its affairs. Those
that want to join me are free to and during this fast can we look at
Philippians 4 vs 8 and meditate on it. As well as Heb 10 vs 24. After this fast
it will be nice if both Muslims and Christians amongst us can post positive
prayers for our alumnus and our former school and for others to reply with a
resounding Amen. I sincerely apologize to all that have been hurt by offensive
posts previously and wish all commandos a happy Easter period filled with peace
and goodwill.

Dr George Igboanugo