Dear Commandos,
Firstly I wish all a Happy Easter and I must admit the break was refreshing. I
thank everyone for respecting my wishes while I prayed and fasted. I must admit
my greatest achievement in life is when I gave my life to the Lord Jesus Christ.

I have decided to rescind my decision to resign as head of the interim National
Committee of Cojosa based on Four broad reasons.
1. Imomotimi has proceeded to Sudan where he is the Commanding officer in
charge of the UN peace keeping effort. Hence he will not be available for at
least a year.

2. The write up by several great commandos pointing out that JEG our president
is constantly abused but can't just resign for such a reason made so much sense
that I was humbled. Although I will rather be like Thabo Mbeki I should not
resign for personal reasons and I apologise for that.

3. Most issues have been thrashed out and someone needs to step up and steer
the ship in the right direction.
4. The most important reason is based on my discussion with a fellow commando
who pointed out to me that this alumnus will greatly uplift the plight of
commandos who were not so fortunate to make it in life and need a little help.
When I was fasting his words kept on coming back to me. He concluded by saying
I have no one else to turn to but God and this great command family. When I
remember the pride in his voice I realized that we have no option we have to
succeed not for selfish thoughts of glory but for the greater good of our
school and of our former school mates.

I however see the need for much help in this committee and Nominate Ese Fregene
as a stand in for Immomotimi in the committee. Tony Akhidenor  also suggested
the immediate nominations of two members from the 90' sets and two from the
2000 sets to join the committee and I agree wholeheartedly as they will help
give us fresh ideas. I urge the chapters and general house to send in such
nominations immediately.

We will create an online forum where members of the committee can discuss
issues and then relate decisions to the broader Cojosa forum. I hope no one is
offended by anything I have written and look forward to a greater cojosa.

Finally I will also like all commandos to start pondering on those we will
honor in our convention in September. My immediate nomination is Kadiri Ibrahim
who has the mindset to see that all commandos are gainfully employed. This
selfless commando does all he can not requiring any praise and not seeking any
gain. Kadiri is one of my command heroes who is yours? Please pass your
nominations for national honor through any chapter president and we will
deliberate on all nominees and a final list compiled before the September
convention.
God Bless you all and long live Cojosa.

Dr George Igboanugo