Hello Snr Vivian,

With all due respect.I believe the individuals responsible for the publication
(s) should have acted in more responsible manner. At this day and age, I do not
expect certain individuals to carry on in such an ignorant and irresponsible
way. The declaimer was published on a website/page-In public dormain. The book
was also published, sold and distributed to the public for public consumption.
Your question should actually have been addressed to the "executive commitee of
COJOSA UK&IRL".

Like I mentioned in my intial write up, I have enough evidence at my disposal
to take civil action against the organisation if my request is ignored. I do
not need to justify myself to anyone...but have a right to ensure that others
do not drag my name and image in the mud in a bid to salvage their already
dented image.

Regards

Gboyega Adetunji

FHH 89.