Fellow Commandoes,

We have been saddled with a great responsibility of raising funds for the First
ever National convention of our Alma Mater.  On behalf of the committee we
solicit your support in making the convention a reality. Without funds no plan
can see the light of day. We hope to brain storm and come out with the  best
way and strategy to get the funds from ex commandoes, sponsors and well
wishers.

I thank the Interim Executive Chairman for trusting us to handle and deal with
funds. We  trust God to help us and seek full cooperation of every member of
the committee.

Please all members of the committee should reach me on this no.  08033403662
and email:  mikeagana2...@yahoo.com.   ASAP.

Engr. Michael Nosakhare Agana

Chairman, Fund raising

2013 COJOSA National Convention