I am sure we can do this again- by God's grace.

Let all Commandos rise to the occasion!!!!

________________________________
 From: George Igboanugo <drigba...@yahoo.com>
To: "JosCommandos@yahoogroups.com" <JosCommandos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 1:01 PM
Subject: [Jos Commandos] Urgent Please read

Great Cojosites,

Again we are presented with the opportunity to save the life
of one of our very own. Folasade (Ogungbade) is an ex-commando that requires a
kidney transplant to live. We have done this before and I call on all commandos
to do it again in the command spirit. The longer we wait the more she and her
family depletes what they have saved up on regular dialysis.

During the National Exco meeting the President of her
residing chapter Barka Saleh reiterated the urgency of the matter. We analyzed
that if 1,000 commandos gave a minimum of 4,000 naira each we would have 4
million naira to make sure Folashade lives.
Great commandos with an average of more than 100 graduates
per set we are well over 1,000 ex commandoes. Please let us save Folashade’s
life. All donations are coordinated by the Lagos Chapter through the earlier
posted bank account.

We are commandos and we will never leave any of our own to
die.
Thank you and God Bless.

Dr. George Igboanugo
COJOSA Interim National Chairman