Here's to wish a happy birthday to a great woman. one that has made us proud in
more ways than we can count. My facebook is not working well otherwise I would
shout it to the Hilltops. Mary Tombiri Ero you are a great woman. You took one
talent God gave you and you have returned a hundredfold. May Gods blessings
pursue you and overwhelm you. May you continually laugh and know happiness till
the Lord demands your presence. May your household be blessed and all that you
love be blessed. Thank God that I had the privilege to school with you.
God Bless you

Dr George Igboanugo