 From: Bamidele Ajibola Julius <delea...@yahoo.com>
To: "JosCommandos@yahoogroups.com" <JosCommandos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Jos Commandos] One week to go

Sir, can't one make the contribution into Sunday Bala's account also?

Because that is the one I have got.

Please do furnish me with the details of the other accounts too so I

can put my bits into the publicity session even though it is just one week;

many things (notably one in particular) has been taking much of my time
recently.

All hurdles will soon be crossed by God's grace.

Well done so far Sir.

Bamidele Ajibola Julius.