On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:52:38 +0200, Sebastian Klein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> who is managing the mailing list? I would appreciate, if mails sent to
> the list would have

> in the header. This way you can answer more easily to the list.

should go, not where replies to the list should go.  Mailing lists are
supposed to set List-Id to indicate the mailing list reply address, which
this one does.  Modern mailers (save for gmail, which Google would prefer
you use Google Groups for such use) have "Reply-to-List."

All of OSM's lists are also carried on gmane.org as
gmane.comp.gis.openstreetmap.*

I suggest you investigate your options rather than expecting the lists to
do something that doesn't comply with accepted best practices.