Hi,

GPX upload from within JOSM stopped working for me a good time ago. SInce then, I have not uploaded any tracks, which is a shame, since I normally think of tracks as documentation for new map features (in case someone postulates that features have been copied from somewhere else.)

The error message I get when the upload fails is that the password is missing. But I have been using the oauth methond for quite a while now, and it occured to me, that the failure of GPX upload may have to do with that.

Cheers,
Morten