On Fri, 13 Apr 2012, colliar wrote:

probably tomorrow the old JOSM server will be turned down and move to
its new destination. Expect small downtimes (maybe 30 minutes).

The installation on the new server seems to be stable, but very likely I
will have overlooked something, so afterwards please report any errors
which you notice.

There was no latest built this morning.

"make" was missing in the list of "software to be installed", probably was pre-installed when I started that list after the last server move :-)

P.S.: We are now building against OpenJDK6 instead of SunJDK6. Should not really be different, but ...

Ciao