On Fri, 19 Oct 2012, Frederik Ramm wrote:

Someone noticed that there is a plugin called "no more mapping" which claims to "stop JOSM from working forever".

The plugin has been added to SVN by user zverik and it seems to be a relatively harmless prank. I don't know the motivation but if the motivation was to demonstrate that even "bad" plugins can easily be offered by JOSM to the unsuspecting user then it succeeded ;)

I've seen and checked it and considered it relatively harmless :-) Not useful, but also not dangerous.

Ciao