Am Sun, 12 Jan 2014 22:47:51 +0100
schrieb Vincent Privat
<vincent.pri...@gmail.com>:

> I have contacted malenki on IRC but no response yet, I take a look.
> Thanks for noticing !

On January 12th I went offline not long after my "commit".

The next day I only saw a hilight from Simon Poole but he did not
respond to me hilighting him as long as I was online.

Thanks for fixing the SVN.

> > On 12/01/14 22:29, Simon Legner wrote:
>>>
> >> while developing on JOSM, I noticed that the entire plugins/ and
> >> i18n/ directories were gone! This is due to the destructive
> >> (hopefully+presumably accidental) commit [r30196].

I am deeply sorry - that was my fault.
I thought I had resolved all issues on my end successfully with
svn resolve --accept working nsis
svn resolve --accept working i18n
svn resolve --accept working plugins
(and some more) but obviously I didn't

All I intented to do was to add the line
<check key="fuel:octane_96" text="Octane96" />
core/data/defaultpresets.xml

Regards
Thomas