On 13.03.2014 18:15, Arnaud Vandecasteele wrote:
Hello,

For my research I've developed a plugin for JOSM.
It's a recommender tags system that help contributors during the
annotation process.
Would it be possible to publish this plugin into the JOSM plugin
repository ?
Could you please let me know who I must contact or what I must do to get
an SVN access.

Thanks a lot

Arnaud

Hi Arnaud,

Yes, it is possible to publish your plugin, see "Publishing a plugin" in the JOSM plugin developers guide [1]. It would be an "internal" plugin. See [2] to get an OSM SVN account. You basically have to ask Tom Hughes.

Regards,
Holger

[1] http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/DevelopersGuide/DevelopingPlugins#Publishingaplugin [2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Accounts#SVN_access_.28OSM_software.29