Hi,
Unfortunately I encountered unexpected errors and the website is not yet
100% functional.
SVN access is restored but many links on website are broken right now.
The download links are OK though.

We'll try to bring back the site alive tomorrow. In the meantime please
refrain to edit any wiki page (translations are ok but please do not try to
"fix" links).

Please also do not create tickets for broken pages/failed downloads.

Vincent