Strava heatmap plugin

Hello,

I have developed a JOSM plugin that provides access to the high-resolution
Strava heatmaps: https://github.com/allier-osm/strava_heatmap

Some month ago Strava has put in place a new authentication system on their
tile server. Since then, only the low-resolution heatmaps are available in
JOSM: At a zoom level > 12, the tile server expects the client to provide a
session cookie.

As discussed in https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/16100, implementing an
OAuth connector would be ideal to get access to the high-resolution
heatmaps. But until such a connector is implemented a simple workaround
consists in retrieving the authentication cookies from the Strava website
and setting them in the tile server URL. The plugin I developed automates
this process.

Any feedback is welcome :-)