On Sun, Jan 06, 2019 at 01:02:22PM -0200, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 12:54 PM Florian Lohoff <f...@zz.de> wrote:
> > for some month now i have the issue that under some for me
> > non deterministic circumstances the complete keyboard input
> > in JOSM stops working.
>
> Sometimes I still have this same problem
> https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/13160
>
> As a workaround, when I see that the keys stopped to work, I open a
> terminal, create an empty session file (touch something.joz) and ask
> JOSM to save the session (selecting this empty file and overwriting
> it).

I had it break keyboard input 4 times in 20 Minutes now. Did nothing
special - Just adding lanes, sidewalk, shoulder, cycleway, lit tags
with alt-a, return from the cached key/value list.

pressing alt-a to early again (I am a quick typer) breaks keyboard
input.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de