Let nobody be discouraged by mails such as the one below, because that is
not the initiative of the JY. Let us all as St Paul said rid ourselves of
worthless discussions and concentrate on the fruits of the Spirit of which
the foremost is love. Let us leave aside what the world is doing and
concentrate on and spread the love of Christ. As you and me know very well,
'nobody is perfect'. Hope and pray that nobody is discouraged by mails such
as these. Also hope Joshua Paul - Achayan will return with more zeal and
love for Christ.

Regards in Christ Jesus,

Samji / Dubai