------------------------ Forwarded ------------------------
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:26:38 +0530
From: Seema cyriac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

hai joji,
how are u?Iam writing this letter to clear a doubt.My hostel warden is a
protestant.She belives in jahova something.Yesterday she told me jesus b'day
is not on dec.it is on oct something.i argue with her a lot.She told me to
show it in the bible.but i didn't find it.so u please give me a detailed
reply for this.bye.
with love
seema.
.