Dear friends in Christ,

        I am Biju puthiyadam from Kasaragod. I am a silent reader for the last
few months. Please support me throug your prayers for our family retreat. It
will be conducted from 31st August to 2nd Septemper. The participants of this
retreat is our entire family.

        Our family means the family of two brothers, my father and his younger
brother. We are living in two houses with one mind.

      In our family there are 10 brothers and 5 sisters. 6 brothers and 4
sisters are married.  Elder and younger brothers are working in dubai. 7
brothers are involved in business. One of my sister, Sini was a full timer in
the First Batch. She spent her commitment days in Thiruvananthapuram.

        All of this family members except two brothers will be gathered at
Marian Retreat Centre Pilathara in these days. we have  27 +19 childrens with
us. the elder one is aged 14years and younger aged 2 months.

        For this once again I request your prayer support for our retreat.  My
family id
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

with love
biju Puthiyadam