Hi folks,

Just thought I'd drop a quick line to let everyone know that I've
added the ListPrepend() function to the ColdFusionJavaScript plugin
for jQuery.

This *is* a function that CF offers (though I hadn't occasion to use
it until recently), so I figured it needed to be in the plugin. It is
the opposite of ListAppend() and does what you probably suspect it
does

Example:

This code:
    var List = "1,2,3,4";
    $.ListAppend(List, 5); // sending the number five as a string
would work too.

produces this value for List:
1,2,3,4,5

now if we add this line to the above code:
$.ListPrepend(List, "ChrisRocks");

the value for List is now:
ChrisRocks,1,2,3,4,5

Also, as an interesting (... or maybe I'm just easily amused) side
note, Ray Camden and The-Powers-That-Be over at RIAForge.org have
agreed to create a 'Miscellaneous'  category where projects like this
one can be hosted. I hadn't originally wanted to add it as a project
on RIAForge because I didn't think it met their established
requirements. However, at the prompting of a user, I shot Ray an
email, and presumably after some deliberation they added the new
category. Ray tells me it was something they were sort of considering
anyway.

Okay, well for what it's worth... there ya go. :o)

Cheers!
Chris