From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dan G. Switzer, II
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 9:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Anyone see anything wrong in this code?

Rick,

>I'm trying to implement validation using Jorn's Validation plug-in
>and every time I click into a form field, then click out, IE 7 locks up.
>
>Everything is working fine in FF (except the Submit button, but that's
>an issue for later...)

The debug = true statement will prevent the form from submitting. I'm also
wondering if perhaps that's the cause of your IE7 lockups. What happens if
you remove the debug statement?

Also, try commenting out the event: "blur" line and see what happens. There
could be some kind of circular logic that IE's running into do.

-Dan