From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Aaron Heimlich
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Google Toolbar Messages Strike Again!

I noticed that too, but as long as Validate prefers title attributes above
all else, then the only thing you can do to prevent Google Toolbar from
messing things up is to give your elements non-blank title attributes.

If you want to, you can do this until this issue is resolved:

Flip-flop lines 493 and 494, so:
493 element.title
494 || this.message(id, rule)

becomes
493 this.message(id, rule)
494 || element.title

This makes it so that plugin settings are preferred over all else. It solves
this issue when you're using plugin settings instead of title attributes for
error messages, but when you actually *want* to use the title attribute,
well....I'm not sure what to do besides what I mentioned above. There is a
Google Group for Google Toolbar IE[1], though, so can bring this issue up
there too.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/IEToolbar-Group