From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 5:59 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: New to jQuery and struggling

Thanks for the help.

Moving into the head does work, but keeping it inline doesn't.

Can jQuery be used inline?

Fam

Joel Birch wrote:

On 16/04/2007, at 7:36 PM, fambizzari wrote:

However, I am trying to add an additional $(document).ready(function()
{}); in the middle of the document (i.e. inline) but it is not working
and i don't know why.

Does it work if you move the inline $(document).ready(function(){});  into
the head element? I can't think of a situation where you would  need it in
the body, but I could be wrong. You can have as many $
(document).ready(function(){});s as you want so I'd say your problem  must
have to do with having it inline.

Joel.

.