Thanks Dave. I appreciate the initiation. :o)

Chris

DaveG wrote:

In very basic terms you can pretty much substitute the word "join" or "combine"
for mash-up. Thus, in this case we're combining RSS feeds from multiple sources into a single
presentation.

 ~ ~ Dave

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:25:54 -0500, Christopher Jordan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>