From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Aaron Heimlich
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 6:23 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Best way to determine if a user has Javascript
enabled?

On 4/20/07, Rick Faircloth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"The XML file does not appear to have any style information
associated with it.  The document tree is shown below."

This is what FireFOX (not Firebug) does when you browse to an XML file that
isn't using any XSLT stylesheets (and I would guess CSS as well, but I
dunno). Seeing this doesn't necessarily mean that something went wrong,
though (unless you're actually trying to use XSLT or something).

Is the page in question supposed to return XML? If not, you should be sure
that you're sending the appropriate Content-Type for whatever that page
should be sending.

--
Aaron Heimlich
Web Developer