I have to agree about the page refresh. There's not THAT many plugins that
we shouldn't be able to read all of them in (just the name and maybe a one
sentence description). Then click that to read the details.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ariel Jakobovits
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 1:46 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: plugins page!!!!

Very nice, but...

1) don't like the page refresh all that much

2) I think we need categories and sub categories, so if the Categories tree
opened, and we had Sub categories that opened, and those refreshed the
page...that would be better.

User Interface is just too broad for the list of things that are in that
category now.