*From:* jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *????
*Sent:* Sunday, April 29, 2007 10:27 PM
*To:* jquery-en@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* [jQuery] Re: ErrorMsg: 'Permission denied to call method
XMLHttpRequest.open'

probably you hard coded the location of the ajax url to a site other than
the one where you served the page.

specifying the host in an ajax url will always cause similar errors.

On 4/29/07, *Michael E. Carluen* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Everyone:

I ran Firebug on a page that was supposed to be displaying a hidden DIV on
toggle event, but fails. The div contains data from a .load().  The
following error message was displayed:

[Exception... "'Permission denied to call method XMLHttpRequest.open' when
calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001e
(NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]

Anyone has any ideas on where I should check first?

Thanks in advance.

Michael

--
Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ