From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Christopher Jordan
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 10:48 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: CFJS plugin

Andy,

It appears that Randy Anderson (LeftCorner.com) chose to start his Arrays at
index 1 instead of 0. I can see the logic behind it: wanting to keep things
behaving as much like ColdFusion as possible. However, I disagree with this
choice.

I'd rather each language deal with arrays the way they were designed.
When sending JSON encoded data back from ColdFusion, arrays are converted
from "1 based" to "0 based". I think this is the right thing to do... but
folks are welcome to disagree. :o)

I'll be looking through the rest of the functions to see that they are also
returning arrays whose indexes start with zero.

Cheers,
Chris

--
http://cjordan.info