From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Erik Beeson
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 3:55 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Dropdown div functionality

> The OP example was a little bit more complex, since the iframe spanned the
> entire width of the table even through there were multiple columns. Would
be
> cool to see what you could come up with for a multi-column example.

Check out the "multicol" versions at the same page as before:
http://erikandcolleen.com/erik/projects/jquery/content_table/

I added highlighting and background coloring just like the OP. The
first version is link activated just like the other versions. The
second version is row activated, just like the OP. Also, these are
both fixed width now.

The only tricky bit was using $(...).show() doesn't work on a TR.

Interesting side note on the highlighting. If the page inside the
iframe doesn't set a background color, the highlight background color
is used. See the Yahoo link for an example.

Tested on FF2 and Safari.

--Erik