I could be dead wrong here, but when I'm sending a hash like that to my pages (they're CF pages, but I don't *think* that makes a difference) I always put quotes around the name of the argument. Like this:

{"u":"User", "p":"Pass", "r":"Stay"}

I do not, however use quotes if the value I'm passing is a JavaScript variable:
{"u":ThisUser, "p":ThisPass, "r":ThisR}

I *think* that maybe JavaScript is trying to evaluate u,p and r as variables with values. That's not your intent is it?

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Chris

Tamm Sjödin wrote:

but then I'd probably not get any answer at all. I do get an answer, just not one filled with the data I try to send.