Luc,

Did you not see this reply from Jörn?

--Erik

On 5/9/07, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Luc,

there are two possible solutions: Hack the metadata plugin by setting
metaDone on the "toggled" element to false. That causes the metadata to
be read again. I recommend a different approach: Use the
required-with-dependency feature to make the validation more dynamic.
You can use both jQuery expressions and functions as the argument to
required, for example:

// required only when field #someValue is not blank
required: "input#someValue:filled"
required: function() {
        // only required when not the first option is selected
        return jQuery("select#month")[0].selectedIndex != 0;
}

I hope you get the idea, let me know if it works for you.

Regards
Jörn