Karl,

Rob Gonda made the comment on his blog <http://www.robgonda.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/5/15/AjaxCFC-fastSerialize-example#comments> in responding to one of his readers.

He said:

"... BTW, the $.post() function was deprecated with jQuery 1.1 in favor for .ajax()."

That's where I read it. Who knows maybe Rob is wrong. Is there an official list of deprecations for jQuery?

Chris

Karl Swedberg wrote:
I could be wrong, but I don't think $.post() is deprecated.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com