Great. Thanks Dan. I'll check that out.

  _____

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dan G. Switzer, II
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 8:59 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Javascript errors on site using jQuery

Andy,

You've got multiple <!DOCTYPE /> tags in your output. You can only have 1
<!DOCTYPE /> tag an it must be the first element.

I see this problem again and again. Apps are build that generated invalid
HTML structures (multiple opening <html>, <body>, etc tags) and when they go
to specify the doctype, the app breaks. Browsers are very forgiving when
running in Quirks mode, but as soon as you specify a doctype, you must make
sure your HTML is valid (or at least that the core rules, one <html> and one

-Dan

  _____