I've always wondered about the backward facing trains.

/me waits with baited breath for a reply.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chris W. Parker
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 2:25 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] off list RE: [jQuery] Re: What is up with the Coach Wei
slam of jQuery?

On Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:29 AM Jonathan Sharp <> said:

> Sir, in regards to your comments about jQuery being a car as opposed
> to a train I desire to set you straight! jQuery is definitely more
> like a train than a car!

[snip]

> The tools we're developing are at an
> enterprise level for mission critical applications and jQuery is at
> the heart of it!

I bet this answer is a no but can we see some screenshots? Sounds pretty
awesome.

And now for some questions about trains. :)

1. The engines that are facing backwards, are those running in reverse to
help pull the load or are they just being towed like the other cars?

2a. If so, why don't they just face forward like the front engine?
2b. If so, does the engine work exactly the same forward as it does
backward?

3. How many tons per engine can be moved?

4a. What's the longest train ever?
4b. What's the average train length?

5. How many conductors are on each train?

6. What's the shortest and longest a train runs for one shipment (distance
and continuous operating hours)?

I guess that's enough for now. :)