Hi Klaus,

Thanks for sending that link across. I will take a look into it.

However, do you have any pointers to my other question?
{If you land on the page with your remote div populated with the first
result directly from the backend, then click on 2nd link and populate
results in the remote div, then click back, now remore div is empty. It only
happens with the default case, ie, if you click on 2nd link, then 3rd link,
then click back you come to 2nd link related content correctly, but now
clicking back leads into an empty div. That's probably because history isn't
triggered by default when you just come to the page?}

On 5/24/07, Klaus Hartl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mandy Singh wrote:
> Anyone on how I can handle this? This is really necessary for this
> plugin to be useful to me.
>
> I am sure people have faced this before, can someone not help?

I'm sorry, I'm super busy and I cannot give support right now. The
double loading is a timing issue and a fix was already found for that.
You may want to read through this comment and the following one:

http://www.stilbuero.de/2007/04/07/tabs-27-flexibility/#comment-48208

Further down there's also one in german regarding the same problem but
that doesn't help much I assume.

Unfortunately I hadn't time to merge these fixes into the plugin.

--Klaus