Nice. I believe it is worth polishing up! Keep at it.

--
Brandon Aaron

On 5/25/07, Erik Beeson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello all,

for effect queueing. My version yesterday, and subsequently Brandon's
version aswell, don't correctly deal with effects applied to multiple
elements, like when using classes instead of IDs. See here, and notice
how the later effects all bunch up and don't run sequentially:
http://erikandcolleen.com/erik/jquery/fxQueue/ba/test.html

This version deals with that correctly. Other features include:
 * Multiple queues that can run simultaniously
 * Pausing/resuming of queues
 * Works with any effect (just requires the effect function to take an
"on effect finished" callback as its last parameter) like show, hide,
animate, Pulsate, Puff, Grow, etc
 * Additional effects can be added to queues after they've been created

I've only tested it on FF1.5/Win and IE6 (I'll test OS X when I get
home later today), and for some reason one of the demo pages doesn't
work right on IE6.

Plugin src (with a little inline documentation!) and a couple of
examples can be had here:
http://erikandcolleen.com/erik/jquery/fxQueue/

I mainly did this as an exercise for myself, so it won't hurt my
feelings if it turns out this isn't really very useful, or if it's
already been implemented in SVN or whatever.

Is this useful to anybody? Is it worth polishing up a little more?

--Erik