Glad to hear that you've got it working, Micha.  Maybe you can post a
link to your code instead of  sending it all?

Mike

i know, i just wanted to make sure, cause in my implementation (not the
example) i had the case where two modals where there in IE6. i mixed up
the code a bit. sorry if this is confusing.

it might be a little bit lame for most of the subscribers on this list,
but i would like to post the working example here, in case anyone else
is having problems with this :-)

i would like to here some opinions on that before, cause it's really a
high traffic list, and i don't want to spam this list with my code