From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Felix
Geisendörfer
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 2:30 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Macrumors running live udpates of WWDC

I have SERIOUS, SERIOUS doubts that there are 18 million people using Safari.

I doubt there are that many people using Macs to be perfectly honest.

I also think that FF numbers are underestimated and IE numbers overesimtated:
See http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

-- Felix

http://www.thinkingphp.org
http://www.fg-webdesign.de