It's a great idea. Could also allow for a dynamic listing of sites using
jQuery.

  _____

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Glen Lipka
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 4:11 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] IDEA: Plugin Registering

I just had an idea, and thought Id share.

Imagine http://plugins.jquery.com
Besides listing all the plugins with ratings and everything (the usual)...
You could REGISTER your site as using a particular plugin.

So when there is a new version, I would receive an email saying, "Hey, you
use this plugin and you might want to upgrade. It has the following
enhancements."

Right now, I can't keep track of all the plugins I've used and what version
they are.
What is the status of the enhanced plugin site anyway?

Glen